Officers and Board
I AM a horse-aholic. If you
can answer YES to more than three of the following, you might be one
1. Can you say "sheath" in public without blushing?
2. Do you drive a big truck with a towing package when everyone else
drives a real car?
3. Do you have more than one vehicle? One for you and one for the
4. Do you spend your holidays going to shows, clinics and seminars
when everyone else goes on a cruise?
5. Do you discuss things at the dinner table that would make most
doctors leave in disgust?
6. Do you consider formal wear to be clean jeans and freshly scraped
7. Is your interior decorator State Line Tack?
8. Was your furniture and carpeting chosen with your horses in mind?
9. Are your end tables really tack trunks with tablecloths thrown
10. Is your mail made up primarily of horse catalogs and horse
11. Do you get up before dawn to ride? Go to horse shows? Clinics?
[but have trouble getting up for "work?"]
12. Do you remember the name of their horse sooner than you remember
13. Do you find non-horse people boring?